- 4418 Comments
- 310 Views
Computer Systems Technician
Computer systems technician will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of business electronic equipment such as audio and video systems, mobile phones, computers and peripherals, office equipment and other communication electronic equipment and assemblies.
- To act as the day to day lead for all Computer hardware, peripherals, devices, phones and software technical support and maintenance activities.
- To provide expert advice both within the Company and externally on all aspects of electronics repairs.
- To be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of the Computer hardware, peripherals, devices, phones and software maintenance policies of the Company, including identifying Information and communication technology trends and new legislation and making appropriate proposals to meet changing situations.
- To be responsible for the programming and scheduling of Computer hardware, peripherals, devices, phones and software technical support services with appropriate procedures, including the preparation of delivery plans, strategies and budgets.
- Work closely with the Systems Integration Team to ensure that all forecast programmed targets in relation to Computer hardware, peripherals, devices, phones and software repairs are met.
- To be responsible for the delivery of our computer and electronics project tests.
- To provide an effective administration of other forms of technical support and overseeing the process for disposing of properties considered surplus to requirements.
- To ensure that the equipment leases and software licenses entered into for or on behalf of the company are regularly monitored, updated and renewed as required by the lease terms.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality support service against Key Performance Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of stakeholders.
Completion of a university degree in engineering/sciences or two to three years college program in electronics or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program in electronic servicing and repair.
English language grade of CLB 6+ in IELTS, CELPIP or TIF is required in addition to Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Using logic, Complex Problem Solving and Operations Analysis.
Attractive and competitive with what is obtainable in the industry. Successful candidate will also benefit from our employee retention programs , bonuses and allowances. These include Extended Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Work Accident Compensation and Death Insurance.
Interested applicants to please:
Apply on CareerBeacon.com
Send application with job title and resume to Career@jeabstech.com