- 6905 Comments
- 198 Views
IT Project Coordinator
Our growing company is seeking to hire an IT Project Coordinator who will be in assisting our Project Managers in project implementation while growing career in project management. This task involves monitoring IT project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder engagements, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, candidate will have understanding of information technology and will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent project management methodologies and use of Microsoft Office applications. Candidate must be self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure resource planning for all IT projects including systems installations, Apps and Website developments
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for project engagements.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Organize contracts, financial files, reports, and invoices, and perform administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, bookkeeping, and billing.
- roll out new products and features, as well as keep track of bugs.
- Provide strategy for integration of new products with existing technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences, social sciences or related field of study.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Awareness of latest technologies including AI, VR, AR and Machine learning.
- Awareness of enterprise Software and Hardware selection, implementation and deployment.
- Willingness to acquire certification in IT Project Management.
Attractive and competitive with what is obtainable in the industry. Successful candidate will also benefit from our employee retention programs , bonuses and allowances. These include Extended Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Work Accident Compensation and Death Insurance.
Interested applicants to please send application with job title and resume to Career@jeabstech.com