- 4154 Comments
- 265 Views
Computer Systems Programmer Analyst
Design and develop software solutions including mobile Apps, Web Apps, Static and dynamic websites. Lead and co-ordinate team of computer programmers to modify, integrate and test software for e-commerce and other Internet applications. Keep abreast of emerging technologies to sustain our ability to support businesses in saving time, money and effort.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide guidelines for implementing secure systems to customers or installation teams.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
- Configure servers to meet functional specifications.
- Develop or approve project plans, schedules, or budgets.
- Design and conduct hardware or software tests.
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures.
- Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, or organizational impact of information systems.
- Establish functional or system standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Train system users in system operation or maintenance.
Job Requirements and Education
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in relevant discipline with a significant programming component or Completion of a college program in computer science is required.
English language grade of CLB 7+ in IELTS, CELPIP or TIF is required in addition to Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving and Operations Analysis.
Attractive and competitive with what is obtainable in the industry. Successful candidate will also benefit from our employee retention programs, bonuses and allowances. These include Extended Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Work Accident Compensation and Death Insurance.
Interested applicants to please:
Apply on CareerBeacon.com
orSend application with job title and resume to Career@jeabstech.com